Are you struggling to keep your homeschool day organized? It’s a TON of work to stay on top of things as a Homeschool Mom. Yet, one secret that has kept me going is PLANNING my week ahead — it makes all the difference in the world. Each morning, I glance at my daily homeschool plan and I’m confident in moving forward with the day ahead.
In order to help YOU, my homeschool mom friends, to be less stressed, I’m offering for FREE a perpetual Homeschool Planner, the PERFECT tool to keep you on track and focused! Start right now and get ahead of tomorrow!
Here’s what you’ll get with the Homeschool Planner that you can use year after year:
- Daily Homeschool Plan – this allows you to mark month and day, along with a breakdown of time and activity for each child. It includes a handy section for a Meal Plan, goals for the day and next day prep.
- Week at a Glance – includes a section for subjects and activities along with a space for special notes and goals/projects.
- Book List – write down all of the assigned books your students will need to read.
- Curriculum Plan – Write down your curriculum and resources for each child and its cost.
- Field Trip Plan – This page a layout perfect for field trips including dates, fees and what to bring.
As mentioned previously, you can use this homeschool planner for multiple students and year after year! This is the only Homeschool Planner you will need until they graduate!